welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

June 22, 2010

Victoria's Room Makeover

I've wanted to put this up for a few days now but I've been taking it easy these few days since the recital.
Since I got the 'interior design bug' my cousin Victoria asked me (volunteered me) to help her redo her own room. Of course I said yes because I'm the nicest person and cousin ever, and also a little bit insane to take on this whole task by myself. I have to say that I really like the way it came out.
This is the first paint job that was done completely by me (with the help of Victoria and Ava) NO adults.

.

.

BEFORE






THE PROCESS



Just before we started our own slow painful deaths


Paint in eyes and broken backs



Little Ava actually help out a lot.


Then we all started to get high. A little while after these two were just staring at the walls.

AFTER






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...