welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

June 20, 2010

A Decade of Dedication

This years hard work has finally paid off. After almost a decade of dedication, I performed in my last recital at On Your Toes Dance Studio. For so many years I have put in more hours than I can count, from September to June to perform my best. Every Tuesday and Thursday for 3 hours I would put my blood, sweat and tears into my dancing. It's one of the biggest bitter sweet moments I have ever experienced. I can't put into words how much I'm going to miss everything an EVERYONE. The group of us have been together for so many years and know each other so well.
COLDPLAY REMIX - Lyrical Ballet
SENIOR COMPANY !!


Bottom 2 lines: Gabriella, Michelle, Donna, Jillian, Danielle, Nicole, Alice, Lauren
Lisa, Megan, Fack, Lauren, Jen, Marisa, Me


Lisa, Me, Megan


Jillian, Me

NASCAR - Tap


Jen, Jackie, Lauren, Donna, Alice, Gabby, Lauren, Michelle
Lisa, Danielle, Me, Megan, Marisa, Jillian

Dream Girls - High Heel Jazz


Lisa, Megan, Me


Jackie (AKA Sparkletown) and Me

Enter Sandman - Low Heel Jazz


Nicole, Megan, Lisa, Jen, Me, Danielle, Jillian, Lauren


Me, Megan

Sopranos - Tap


Jen, Donna, Megan, Me


Me, Megan, Lisa

Don't Stop Believing - Ballet
(I don't have a picture with me so here is Lisa and Megan)


And now a few of us being "normal"


Me, Danielle


Jackie, Megan


Jackie, Jillian, Lisa


Lauren, Megan


Classic Megan and the wall picture

Damn am I going to miss everyone. Especially Megan who is going to URI in the Fall =(
I knew it was only a matter of time until I grew out of the whole dancing thing, but I plan on visiting the studio OFTEN since its right down the street.
See Ya's in September<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...