welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

July 25, 2010

Today has been...

A beautifully disgusting day.

When I first got home this morning, It was very hot, humid, and sunny. Some would say it was a perfect day for the beach. That was around 11am. I started cleaning up a little bit with my windows open and my curtains tied back. Spencer even went to enjoy a nice warm nap outside.


Then a few hours later the sky got dark, opened up, and let us have it. Everything started to flood, garbage, and tree branches were thrown all over the place. If I wanted to, I could have gone swimming in it. Thats how deep it was.




I saw pretty orange and pink balloons. They made me happy. I really like this picture.



Why does this picture look sunny you ask? I'm not really sure...I auto enhanced it casue I was getting lazy and this is the result.


Oh Hello McLean Avenue


And now for a little left over Tum Raa for lunchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...