welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

June 28, 2010

A Little Bit of Relaxation

I have been babysitting this little girl since she was about 18 months old. She's now 8 and I have no idea where the time has gone.

On this day I also decided to take me computer and camera to write on here. Needless to say she got a kick out of it and we had ourselves our own little photo shoot with the dogs.


One of my favorites of the day


I swear this kid is smarter now then I'll ever be in my life. She was reading an encyclopedia for most of the day.



Up until I took my computer out. At this time she felt like she needed to as well. I was writing on a blog and she was doing a "What kind of ice cream treat are you?" quiz.


It's funny to me how she is holding the mouse in her right hand because she is normally left handed. Watching her press the button was kind of amusing because she would sometimes click both of the buttons and then get annoyed. She never changed hands. I'll never know why.


She dressed Louie up in a scarf and wand. He was not impressed. Yes I did dye his white patch on his chest pink. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...