welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

June 17, 2010

Finally!

I have finally gotten my blog together after months of planning. I have so many things that I want to post and I have no where to begin. I guess first I can tell a little about myself.
My name is Gianna Marie and I'm a "young adult". I live in an apartment building on the outskirts of NYC. I have 4 living beings that I call my children:


Louis (3), Spencer (3), Logan (2), Abigail (1)
2 dogs. 2 cats.

I have a passion for interior design. It's what I love and enjoy with all of my heart and I am trying to make my life with it. Photography is another one of my loves but it's often pushed to the side. One of my good friends is a Nikon D40 SLR and as much as I love her, I don't know how to use her. I'm learning.

As I type this, I am sitting on my fire escape garden, listening to wind chimes and birds chirping. To add to my other two loves, I have a newly realized green thumb. Or what my mom likes to call it "buying plants and putting them in a pot." Putting anything on your fire escape in New York state is not allowed as far as I know, but I figure I'll just do it anyway and if I get in trouble then I'll take them in. The ugly plain look of it starring at me through my window all of the time was getting on my nerves.


BEFORE



AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...