welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

July 1, 2010

I Have an Owie

About a week ago I cut my finger open really bad on a candle. Yes a candle. I tried to open the jar, I squeezed too hard and boom. It broke in my hand and sliced my finger open. The blood was dripping down my hand. Should I have gotten stitches? Definitely. Did I? No.


Now It's starting to look a little bit better thanks to a friend that put me back together. Thanks.

I can only use my right hand mostly. Hopefully ill be able to use my left soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...