welcome to Ohh My Gracious

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

July 10, 2010

HAPPY 4TH!!

Happy birthday America!

I'm not sure what I've been doing for the past week, but I know I haven't been on here. For the month of July, my aunt from California has rented a house in Waccabuc, NY. Weird, yes, but AWESOME at the same time. 


So that's where we spent the 4th this year. 

POOL!!



My favorite picture from that day:



My cousins are SO so sweet<3


Traditional Me and Victoria picture


Classic Me and Victoria picture


One day I should just make a whole post dedicated to the dozens and dozens of pictures of the two of us acting like this . . . Just for a good laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...